Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Behind

Boy am I behind on this thing. I feel really bad about it since this is suppose to be my way of dealing through my emotions of depression and such but it's sometimes really hard to do so. Everything is going pretty good with me and the family. Dax is growing up so fast.


I can't believe that he's 13 months old already. I made the little hat that's on his head - isn't it just too cute!!
Kaylee's maturing into a special young lady. She's really starting to show her independence. Sometimes I really wish for my little girl back but then I remember what wonderful things the future will have for her and I'm excited to move forward with her.
I really must make an effort to blog something everyday. It always makes me feel better when I do and right now I need all the feel better I can get.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment