Friday, January 27, 2012

Off the happy pills

Yup I'm officially off the anti-depressants. Not because my doctor told me to or anything like that but because I ran out and was too lazy to go to the doctor to get a refill. Yup, I also went off them the very dangerous way, cold turkey. I don't recommend it to anyone and in hind sight, it was pretty stupid. I thought I that I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms at the time at all but now that I look back, I did, and still do once in a while. Oh well, I did it and feel so much better! Not saying that I didn't need them or that there's anything wrong with taking them, it's just that I feel I no longer needed them and do that's why I feel better now that they're gone.
The family's all doing good. We've all just gotten or are getting over a nasty bug going around. It been a month now - I sure hope we feel better soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment