Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad Blogger

I know that I've been a terrible blogger lately and I'm sorry. I don't really have any real excuse for it either. I have been starting to feel better since I started on anti-depressants about 2 weeks ago now. Wait a minute .... yeah you read right. I finally decided after many months of crying, unhappiness with everything around me, no energy to do anything at all and just plain old yuckiness to bite the bullet and try it out. Well it is working wonderfully and I'm so happy that I did it. It's not all peaches and cream since I do have some of the side effects but it's getting better. I don't like the idea that I'm relying on a medication to be happy and energetic but it's so much better than the alternative. I'm sure it won't be forever also.

Dax is growing so big lately and it seems that I can't even keep up anymore. He's not sitting up on his own yet but he's close and he's starting to creep around the living room on his tummy. It's pretty cute! He's also been nicknamed "baby destructo" because that is exactly what he is. If he can get his hands on it ... beware! Here's a good example

Kaylee is doing better. We still have a long way to go but it's a start. She has some appointments in the future and hopefully they will help! The teachers went on strike yesterday here and they staged a one day walkout so no child in Saskatchewan had school yesterday. It was ok with me as I really think that the teachers here should get what they are asking for. They should at least be paid what other teachers in Canada get paid. Go teachers GO!!!!

I have my first photography gig this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm taking Kaylee's synchro club photos. Woohoo! I will let you know how it goes. I also have a few mom's from my baby talk group that are going to let me take their baby's pictures. Yay! I'm a little nervous about all of it though ... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment