Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still Kickin'

Yup, I'm still here .... haven't kicked the bucket or anything. Just been really busy with life in general, plus dealing with the emotions of PPD.

Daxon is now sitting up on his own and is growing so fast. It's almost unbelievable how much they learn in the first year. I wish he would slow down a bit, but on the other hand I cannot wait to see what he will learn next.

Kaylee is being her regular big ray of sunshine self like usual - lol. Jk. She's a lot of fun and we have been getting along much better.

I'm taking a few pictures of another baby tomorrow and can't wait to do it. He's such a little cutie. I did some a few weeks back and they turned out so cute. I will post the pictures on my other blog soon (my photography one that I'm currently in the process of setting up).

I got a phone call from my doctor tonight about the bloodwork that I had done along with my yearly physical. It turns out that my thyroid function is low and that I need to be on another medication now. It's OK though - This diagnosis makes all my symptoms make sense. I've gained a lot of weight in the last month, plus am really sleepy all the time and the depression.... yup, makes sense. I'm a little worried about why it would be low when it never has been before but am trying not to make a bit deal about it.

Well that's my update for now. I will post a few pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment