Sunday, July 31, 2011

Long weekend

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. The weather here has been beautiful and it's a shame that we weren't able to spend it out in our motorhome. We did get a lot accomplished though so I guess that makes up for it. I'm not entirely sure that Scott enjoyed his first week camping so I think that he is procrastinating going back out - but he'll never admit that. We did just spend a few grand on the motorhome a month ago so we really should use it (well my parents did anyway). I think I'll get it all ready and just pick a week, grab the kids and we'll head out. I do plan on going to spend some time with my parents if my mom's health takes any turn for the worst. I think it'll be really good for us all to spend some time together.

We still do not have any more news on my mom's condition or prognosis yet. Hopefully this coming week we will know something more.

Tomorrow is Scott's birthday. I hate this time of year (or any time that I have to shop for him) because he is the hardest person to shop for. He is the type that when he wants something he will just go out and buy it right away plus he's very picky too. This year I have bought him nothing so far and his birthday is in 54 minutes. I hope that I have an epiphany while I'm sleeping tonight. LoL!! Wish me luck ...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment