Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling better

I'm feeling much, much better but that is the only thing good about this week.

Scott, got sick at the same time and then Dax wasn't feeling the best either. Kaylee woke up on Tuesday morning with a sore throat and I just thought that could be all that I could possibly handle in one day. Then shortly after I get a text from my sister that I should make arrangements to come and spend some time with my mom since they moved her to palliative care and it looks like she's going downhill quickly. She's still hanging in there so far and I've stayed at the hospital with her for a few days. I will blog more about my hospital stay and all that in a future post.

Sorry that this is all over the place but I have a job interview in an hour and I'm NERVOUS!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment