Thursday, September 15, 2011

So is it really worth it??

Well I just had my first weigh-in. I'm at day 3 right now and really questioning if this is worth it? Is it the right time for me (because of my mom and the fact that I like to eat my emotions)? Is it going to help at all? I went into the weigh-in today with all those questions and the answer is ....

YES!!!!

In 3 days I have already lost 2.5 lbs. That's over 1 kg!!! In 3 days. I remember last time I did this program I lost 6 lbs in the first week and I'm gearing up to do the same this time. Yeah me!!!

I am struggling though. It's hard going from limitless food intake to 1100 calories a day. Snacking is a huge issue for me but I'm managing to stay away from the temptations. I think that the reason why I'm so successful with this program is that the recipes are so good you don't even feel like you're on a diet. Tonight for dinner I had a huge taco salad with all the fixings and it was only 400 calories. It was great!!! I can't wait until next week though when I get to introduce a snack into my day and raise my caloric intake to 1300.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment