Monday, October 10, 2011

On my way home

It's been a busy few weeks in my life. My mom's funeral was on the 3rd. It was beautiful and she would have been so happy to be honored the way she was. After that, in my grief, the days turned one into the other. This thanksgiving weekend, the family and I took off for Calgary to get away from it all. We had a great time. My in-laws and I took the kids to the zoo in Saturday, and Scott and I then took them to calaway park (amusement park) yesterday. They had so much fun!!!






We stayed at Scott's brothers house. They have a new baby and she's so sweet. Sweet little Emily is 2 weeks old. I think I'm getting very anxious to have another one. Now we're on our way home. Kaylee is coming back with the in-laws and Dax is having a great nap.



What a cutie!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment