Saturday, February 11, 2012

Everything was fine

Don't you just hate it when doctors call to tell you that everything is fine. Scares the hell out of me. Usually when they call I'm not home so they leave a message and then I'm all freaked out thinking I'm dying or something until I can talk to them. Stupid. Well anyway though, my doctors office just called to let me know all my thyroid levels are good and to keep going with what I'm doing. Thanks. I was gonna do that anyway. I thought "no news is good news". To me that implies that if I don't hear from you everything is good and I'll just keep going with what I'm doing until the next time I see you. Thanks anyways.

Not everything is exactly ok at this very moment though. I have a stomach bug. A horrible one. I can't even keep water down. Sucks. Dax got it 2 nights ago and I guess I'm the lucky #2 to get it. He only had it for a day so I'm hoping I wake up feeling all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment