Sunday, December 19, 2010

Never wanting to blog

I have several blogs that I read every (or almost) day. I am addicted to reading about other peoples lives. However - I never wanted to have my own because some the blogs that I read belong to women who have had some sort of terrible happen to them (heart baby, baby/pregnancy loss, or preemie) and feel that if I start a blog something terrible is going to happen to me or my family. So I really hope that I am not jinxing myself here.
I am going to use this blog as a way to let things off my chest and open my world to not holding everything in. I want to know how it feels to open up completely to other people. I hope this is going to be a good thing. I have seen in the blogs that I read how having others read your thoughts can have a therapeutic quality to it. That's what I'm hoping for here.

No comments:

Post a Comment