Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Holy poop batman

I know that formula fed babies had stinkier poop but ... WOW! I'm a nurse and one the many tasks I have to perform on a daily basis at work includes changing adult diapers. This has never really been much of a problem for me. When I first went into nursing I thought that this was going to be an issue. My first experience was during a practicum in a nursing home. Now don't get me wrong ... it wasn't pleasant at all, it just didn't really bother me that much. It was just part of my job. Smells don't really bother me very much either ....

So I wonder, why is it that this little tiny human can reduce this nurse with an iron stomach to tears with one or two little grunts. His poops smell soooooo bad! And they are so gross. I still think he must have some stomach issues because his diapers are NASTY! Remember the husband gagging during diaper changing video, well since then I have changed just about every poopie diaper. I've tried to get him to do it but he starts with the gagging and everything ... I can't help it - I love the man and just can't see him suffer (LMAO!!). When I leave though and he poops (I love it when he does that!!) and Scott has to deal with it on his own, I'm sure it would be quite the sight! I Got home after one of those outings and noticed that next to the change table there was a shop mask. Too cute! I guess Dax had a pretty rank one while I was out and it was the only way Scott was able to complete the task. Hehe!

Soooooo, the other day it was my turn to change the worst diaper ever and I had to resort to the little mask next to the change table. It was necessary! I still almost puked. Gross! I think someone is going to be potty trained really young ...

No comments:

Post a Comment