Sunday, January 9, 2011

And one rolls into the next...

My last few days(weeks)have been pretty much repeats of one another. I feel like I'm in the movie groundhog day. I wake up each morning and think ... Hmmm - what am I going to do today? Oh yeah - I'm going to change my baby, feed my baby, get my big girl ready and out the door for school, play with my baby, put my baby in his swing for a nap, grab a coffee, surf the Internet, change my baby, feed my baby, bring baby into the bathroom in his bouncy chair so I can brush my teeth and shower, play with my baby, put my baby down for a nap, make some lunch, then eat it, do a little cleaning, change my baby, feed my baby, play with my baby, put my baby in his swing for a nap, welcome my big girl home from school, get her a snack, do homework, change my baby, feed my baby, bring baby into the kitchen in bouncer and make dinner, welcome hubby's home from work, eat dinner, watch tv, play with baby, have bath on my own for 10 minutes, bring baby in with me and bath him, change baby, feed baby, put baby in crib for night, get big girl ready for bed and into bed, get myself ready for bed, lay in bed and play on iPad or phone and fall asleep way too early. That's my day - one after another, after another and so on.

I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment