Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just nothing

I'm sitting here at my in-laws place doing pretty much nothing. Scott's grandma is in from out of town so we were invited for dinner. Yay! No cooking for me. Everyone is playing cards but I was late so I'm not playing. I was at a baby massage class. It was pretty fun and I even got to meet a few other moms. Daxon cried the whole time which is expected of him anyway. He's now laying in his bouncy chair about to fall asleep. It is so peaceful watching a baby go to sleep. It is one of my favorite things.

I want to start going to church again. I used to go every Sunday but since I met Scott I have not gone once. Daxon is going to be baptized in 3 weeks and really wanted to go to church at least once before then. Today was going to be the day I stepped out of my comfort zone and went. I had kaylee all ready to go - then I looked at the temperature -40C. Nope. Not going. I know I was really looking for any excuse not to go. I'm scared. Maybe next week.

I've been working on some posts that have to do with my past. Some of it is quite painful. Eventually I will get them out. It has been therapeutic for me to write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment